Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Diaper wipes, who would have thought they could do so many things.  Having twins and animals means having messes, lots of messes.  I have never enjoyed cleaning, I don't like cleaning products (don't like chemicals around the kids or critters, and hate the price), and have always been frustrated that I didn't have the right product to get things out.  Almost all of that changed when I discovered diaper wipes.

It happened shortly after Nadia and Nicole were born.  Spit up formula is horrible to get out of clothes, bedding, carpet, anything.  I heard that diaper wipes were great at cleaning up formula so I tried it, and VOILA!   formula came right out.  That got me thinking...what else could diaper wipes do.

I soon discovered that diaper wipes are the magic cleaner.  Charles and I are clumsy people and often spill things.  Coffee, grape juice, and wine in carpets are no match for a diaper wipe or two.  Car grease on your hands?  Try a diaper wipe, they will take it right off.  No dust bunny can hide from a diaper wipe.  Charles even fixed the suction on our aging vacuum cleaner with a diaper wipe. 

We shop a lot at a large chain warehouse store, where I buy my diaper wipes at an average price of $0.02 per wipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment