Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kokopax

One of the first items I received as a gift when I had my twins was two Kokopax backpack carriers.  Unfortunately I was unable to use the carriers until my girls were about six months old, for safety reasons kids need to be able to sit upright unsupported before using backpack carriers.  However, since this time the carriers have become indispensable.

The carriers are lightweight, under 3 pounds, and made of durable, washable fabric over an aluminum frame.  I was worried at first that the girls would pull hair and ears because they were at head level, however, they seem to love being able to see what I am seeing and they leave my hair and ears alone.  

We love to go hiking and these packs are sturdy enough to take on day hikes, yet easy enough to use while doing housework or going shopping.  During long outings, the girls often fall asleep in the carriers and the sides of the carrier are padded so my girls are nice and comfortable.
Nadia asleep in Kokopax carrier
Grandma Judy with Nadia in Kokopax carrier at Death Valley


www.kokopax.com
 Our Kokopax Carriers were such a success, when a friend had a baby I knew she had to have one.  Her daughter is almost old enough to ride in her carrier and updates will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment